This product should be recycled at the end of its useful life.
The battery module must be removed from the product and recycled – see battery installation section for removal instructions. The Remote controller must be removed from the product and recycled. It contains a rechargeable Lithium Ion battery.
Keep the battery module and remote controller together – DO NOT open to remove battery cells. For specific disposal instructions of batteries, please contact ABRI (Australian Battery Recycling Initiative) www.batteryrecycling.org.
Information on your local battery recycle disposal centre, can be found on the ABRI website.
- If this unit shows any type of damage, such as bulging, swelling, or disfigurement, discontinue use and immediately contact dot push.
- Always store batteries in accordance with the manufacturers. recommendations. Terminal caps should be fitted on terminals.
- Dispose of used batteries in accordance with the prevailing community regulations that apply to the disposal of batteries.
- Never dispose of used batteries with other ordinary solid wastes. Don’t throw used batteries in the fire – risk of explosion.
- Batteries contain toxic substances, harmful to the environment.