Skate Now, Pay Later from $10 per month with
Max speed 30 KM/h
Max Range 28 KM
Max Incline 30%
The convenient, affordable, portable transport solution. With a standard configuration of one motor and one battery - you have the option to upgrade to a two-motor configuration and add up to two batteries. This is the lightweight, go anywhere dot board for you.
dot boards are hand assembled in Melbourne, Australia and shipped within two business days of ordering.
We offer free shipping & returns on all orders in Australia via StarTrack Express.
International shipping is available to New Zealand only and rates are calculated at checkout.
dot boards offers full after-market servicing in our local service centre located conveniently in Port Melbourne, Australia
dot board are backed by a public company with over 35 years of skateboarding experience and all boards come with a one-year full manufacturer's warranty.
To learn more about the dot warranty, please refer to the Helpdesk.
- Light and durable 30” maple V-Ply + fibreglass deck with kick tail feels like a real skateboard
- One or two swappable battery configurations
- One or two Hub Motor wheel configurations
- Interchangeable 83mm 78a urethane wheels
- Extra light magnesium front trucks with built-in Skate Tool, 83mm front wheels, precision Abec-7 bearings
- Three ride modes: Novice, Eco and Expert
- dotPUSH System fully conceals wiring through patent-pending rear truck
- The proprietary dot Hub Motor
- dot Lithium-Ion Battery – the world’s most advanced electric skateboard battery management system
- 48V 1.5A charger
- dot Remote Control with intelligent, customizable features
- USB magnetic charging cable for Remote Control
- Rigid-shell carry case with custom moulded internal compartments
- One year manufacturer’s warranty
- dot Customer Care peace of mind
- One Battery: Up to* 6 Miles/10 Kms
- Two Batteries: Up to* 12 Miles/20 Kms
- Max Speed: Up to* 18 MPH/30 Kmh
- Hill Climb: Up to* 30% grade
- Product Weight:
- One Battery + One Motor: 12 lbs/5 kgs
- Two Batteries + One Motor: 14 lbs/6 kgs
- Two Batteries + Two Motors: 16 lbs/7 kgs
- Dimensions: 10 inches/26 cms (wide), 31 inches/78 cms (length), 5 1/2 inches/14 cms (height)
- Peak Power: 2,100 Watts
- Brakes: regenerative braking delivered by the dot Hub Motor
- Deck: 6mm V-Ply + fiberglass, eco-resin construction
- Wheels: 83mm 78a urethane
- Front Truck: 150mm magnesium reverse kingpin
- Charging: 1.5A 48V DC power adaptor with magnetic cable
- Charge Time:
- One Battery with Standard 1.5a 48V Adaptor - 60 Minutes
- Two Batteries with Standard 1.5a 48V Adaptor - 120 Minutes
- Remote Control RF adaptor: proprietary 2.4 GHZ protocol
* Will vary depending on rider weight, and riding conditions