Gen II dot Battery
Skate Now, Pay Later from $10 per month with
up to two batteries for 28 km range
up to three batteries for 42km range
up to four batteries for 56km range
The second generation of our modular electric skateboard battery
The Gen II dot BM100+ Battery sees even more power made available in the same convenient and stackable format. Tested and developed in Melbourne, the lithium-ion cells of the Gen II BM100+ are resin-coated for added durability, support a massive boost in total capacity, and are backwards compatible with first generation BM100.
The latest Gen II BM100+ offers 14km of range per battery fitted to your dot Board – totalling 56km with four Gen II batteries fitted to a dot Transporter.
- 14km per battery per charge.
- Lithium-ion cell technology.
- Resin coated electronics for enhanced durability.
- Modular and stackable for added range.
- Backwards compatible with first gen BM100.
- Fully compatible with dot regenerative braking.
- Safe for airline travel.
- Tested to the rigorous IEC 62133 standard.
*The Gen II BM100+ battery requires firmware V087 or later. You can update the firmware on your dot Board using the dot Hub Tool.